Everything you need to know about your stay at FARRIS BAD;-)
- Time slots for breakfast and spa visits MUST BE BOOKED PRIOR TO YOUR STAY. Send us an e-mail to email@example.com for help.
- PSSST: Find useful information in the confirmation and pre-arrival letters you receive upon your stay.
TIME SLOTS IN SPA
To ensure a safe and relaxed spa visit, all guests need to pre-book time slots in our spa facilities.
Each guest will get 1 time slot on the day of arrival and one time slot on departure day (more slots when staying multiple nights)
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for help to book time slots (the system is in Norwegian only for the moment).
Time slot for breakfast needs to be booked as well.
!IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING SPA!
Please shower and clean yourself thoroughly IN YOUR OWN ROOM before entering the spa.
- Bathrobe is in your room, grab swimwear and slippers from front desk at check-in. We strongly recommend Farris Bad swimwear (included)
- Pick up towel and pesthemal by the spa entrance.
- Keep a distance to other guests and staff and follow signs and guidelines.
We will make your visit relaxed while following oﬃcial guidelines on space and maximum number of guests
Menues can be read on your cell-phone. (All meals cal be delivered to your room for an extra fee of NOK 95,-)
Our waiters will make sure you will feel comfortable. They have been trained to the highest standards to keep you safe.
We use environment-friendly cleaning products that will keep you safe from bacterias, viruses, fungi and spores.
All of our housekeepers follow strict guidelines to avoid cross contamination between rooms. Your room will be uniquely yours.
We change all towels and amenities even if they have not been used.
We will make sure your meeting is relaxed and inspiring!
Well equipped meeting rooms, allowing your ideas to bloom:-)
All meals cal be delivered to your room for an extra service fee of NOK 95,-
ROOMSERVICE-MENU from 13:00-22:00
From 22:00-24:00 you can order a tapas plate (NOK 295,-) .
Call front desk for assistance