Worth knowing in spa – updated with covid-19 info
- There is a 16year age limit in our spa.
- DO NOT VISIT SPA if you are sick or have any symptoms of illness.
- Cameras and cell phones are not allowed.
- Keep a minimum of 1 meter distance to other guests and staff.
- Wash your hands often. Avoid touching surfaces
- To maintain hygiene and wellness in the spa, we want you to use Farris Bad swimwear.
- Please shower and clean yourself thoroughly before entering the spa.
- Use of lingerie, long bathing shorts, bathing suit with skirt etc. is not allowed.
- Always use swimwear in and around the pool area, jacuzzi and hot tub on the spa island.
- In all sauna and steam rooms, we do not recommend the use of swimwear. Use peshtemal to cover up
- Cover up when strolling the spa
- Always sit or lie on a towel in the saunas, steam baths and rest areas
- Rinse with water hose where you have been sitting in the steam bath.
- Familiarize yourself with our sauna rituals, yoga lessons and activities (information at the front desk)
- Fruit, tea and water is available for free in the spa lounge. We also offer simple serving.
- Food and drinks, bags, scruf, cellphones, tablets and cameras are NOT allowed in the spa area
- Verbal and non-verbal annoying and inappropriate behavior is not allowed.
- Keep your voice down in areas marked as quiet zones
Generally, show considerations for others. Our staff ensures the best spa experience for all our guests!